Product purchased here on this site ships free worldwide from the USA.
The Ciamillo B1 for Brompton features an 8mm extension on the legs that hold the padholders and stiffer side ribs to support the extension. This caliper allows direct fit to the Brompton folding bikes without the need for an adapter. The cable routing is from the bottom and left and features two longer carbon fiber centerbolts. This brakeset features an all new carbon fiber centerbolt along with the carbon fiber plates found on the Lekki8.
The B1 are single-pivot high-performance super-lightweight road calipers with black inner arms. Includes front brake and rear brake with padholders and full titanium hardware. Brakes come with Shimano compatible padholder geometry - * Does not include pads.
Calipers are made from Grade 5 titanium, 7075 aluminum, and carbon fiber. These material optimized parts in the new B1 allow not only the lightest road caliper ever made but also the smallest. The compact architecture provides an inherent stoutness and rigidity as well as improved aerodynamics. They offer generous clearance for larger tires.
- Currently world's lightest road caliper set at 131 grams for the pair (minus pads).
- Extended Legs and Carbon Fiber Centerbolt.
- Compatible with 28mm rims and up to 32c tires.
- No sacrifice or compromise in performance.
- Most compact brake on the market for improved aerodynamics.