Product purchased here on this site ships free worldwide from the USA.
The Ciamillo L8 ULTRA is a single pivot design based on the high rigidity architechtures of the Lekki8. This model does not have a cam which means it has a reduction in leverage but an increase in actuation speed. The reduction in leverage is being reported as a non-issue due to the rigidity of the design. Best thing about this model - it is even lighter than the Lekki8 at 125 grams for the set. The new L8 are the lightest road calipers on the market.
The L8 are single-pivot high-performance super-lightweight road calipers with black inner arms. Includes front brake and rear brake with padholders and full titanium hardware. Brakes come with Shimano compatible padholder geometry - * Does not include pads.
Calipers are made from Grade 5 titanium, 7075 aluminum, and carbon fiber. These material optimized parts in the new L8 allow not only the lightest road caliper ever made but also the smallest. The compact architecture provides an inherent stoutness and rigidity as well as improved aerodynamics. They offer generous clearance for larger tires.
- Currently world's lightest road caliper set at 125 grams for the pair (minus pads).
- Extended Legs.
- Compatible with 30mm rims and up to 32c tires.
- Carbon fiber and aircraft alloy aluminum arms.
- Titanium centerbolts and padholder bolts.
- No sacrifice or compromise in performance.
- Most compact brake on the market for improved aerodynamics.
- Custom anodize available.